Look what I came across when hunting through some old paperwork last weekend. My first ever visit to Bletchley Park, 1995, shortly after seeing the Channel 4 series Station X.
- The entrance was on Wilton Avenue
- Tony Sale toured us around the site
- The Churchill Collection was in the atrium of the Mansion
- You could use an Enigma machine! It was bolted to a table in Block H.
- The Bombe rebuild was just a metal frame
- The National Museum of Computing was in its very early days – I remember playing with piles of computers in what is now the ‘Large Systems Room’